So how can you really tell if your bathroom has enough waterproofing agent underneath its tiles? Experts say that a waterproof bathroom is not really waterproof if it has the following tell-tale signs:
- Rotting floorboards
- Door frames surrounding the bathroom
- Dampness of the carpets surrounding the bathroom
- Presence or infestation of cockroaches
- Water damage in ceilings and floors in nearby rooms
- Other pests that are moisture-loving
Aside from these tell-tale signs, there are other evident indications that will tell you that your waterproof shower is not actually waterproof. Your shower could be in a leaking condition with the following indications:
- The grout that’s in-between tiles show visible cracks or holes on either the wall or flooring or both
- The floor and border tile joints show cracking evidence
- The tapware studs of your bathroom were made without silicon, or are lacking silicon
- Joints of the tiles on both floor and walls have no silicon
- The paddle flange that’s connected to your bathroom’s drainage system is incorrectly installed
If you find it difficult or confusing to determine and correct these problems, hiring a waterproof bathroom expert is the best way to do it. And if he sees your bathroom to be suffering from any or all of the abovementioned signs then it is more likely that you have a leaking shower.
Hiring an expert or professional shower sealing in Sydney is easy. This is especially true these days when many of them can be easily found online. And for you to be able to come up with the right professional for your leaking shower, the following tips can help you get in the way quickly and easily:
- Search for a professional online using appropriate keywords like “bathroom waterproofing professionals in Sydney,” “shower waterproofing experts in Sydney,” “shower sealing experts in Sydney,” and so on.
- Simplify the list the search engine shows by picking a minimum of three potential waterproofing or sealing experts in your area.
- Visit the website of each of the providers and gather the information that can help you compare one after another.
- As you compare, take the time to cross out those that did not meet your expectations.
- The one that remains on your list is perhaps the right professional you can hire for your bathroom problem.
So, if you think your bathroom is probably leaking or showing signs of leaking, it is best to hire a trusted and reliable waterproof bathroom expert immediately!
In the lookout of a waterproof bathroom builder in Sydney? Visit http://eliteshowerrepairs.com.au/.